How do I book a reservation?
- Reservations are booked online by clicking on any city from our home page or from the
"Reservation" button on the bottom of any page.
What if my flight is delayed?
- AS SOON AS YOU KNOW YOUR FLIGHT WILL BE DELAYED, contact us with the flight
information or you WILL be charged as "No show," the full price of your reservation.
- If your flight will be delayed, you will need to send us the email from the airline indicating the
delay, prior to landing. This email needs to indicate your flight details and number and your
- If you are unable or did not receive an email, you will need to send us the airline, flight
number, and your name prior to the flight landing.
Can I pay using my credit card?
- At this time, no. Your credit card is ONLY to hold your seat. Pay your driver cash on day of
How do I cancel?
- To cancel without charge, you must cancel by email or use the "Cancellations" button, AT
LEAST 48 hours prior to your trip.
- Cancellations on the day of travel WILL be charged the full price of the seat(s).
- A $20.00 FEE per person will be charged for each Guaranteed Reservation that a passenger
Cancels or Changes with less than 48 HOURS notice before their departure time.
- Any and all Guaranteed Reservations that NO-SHOW and are not canceled or changed prior
to their departure times will be charged the full amount of their reserved seat.
- Cancellations are valid by email or the "Cancellations" button, only. You can send an
- Include your name, phone number, and date of travel.
What if I just show up at a stop without a reservation?
- If we don't have a reservation we may not pull in to the pick up location. We may have a seat
available at that particular stop but it may be reserved for the next stop so it wouldn't be
available to you.
- If you show up without a reservation and we have empty seats we will sell them on a first come
first served basis. We do reserve the right to charge an additional walk up fee.
Can I park my car at your pick up locations?
- No, please arrange to be dropped off at the stop. Most cities have taxi service that may be
Do NOT leave your vehicle at any of our shuttle stops. Caravan Airport Transportation is not
responsible or liable for any consequences or charges resulting in a vehicle left at any of our
How much luggage can I bring?
- We allot each passenger room for 1 large or 2 medium pieces of luggage.
- A large could be maximum weight: 50 pounds and/or maximum size 62 inches
(length + width + height). At the driver's discretion.
- A medium bag would be 24x16x10 in(L x W x H)
(See SW Air baggage guidelines)
- If you have more or oversized bags, a $10 fee per piece will be charged.
We may not always have room for additional baggage.
You must notify us at time of reservation if you are bringing additional baggage so that we may
bring the correct vehicle to accommodate. If you do not have the cash to pay for these
situations, your credit card will be billed accordingly.
- Sports equipment, bikes, Golf bags, Skis, music instruments, etc. are allowed for an additional
fee of $20 per item. You must notify us at time of reservation if you are bringing these items so
that we bring the correct vehicle to accomodate. If you do not have the cash to pay for these
situations, your credit card will be billed accordingly.
- If you do not indicate that you are bringing these items, we may not be able to accommodate
or you may be incur additional charges.
- If you bring additional or oversized baggage, and do not have cash, your credit card may be
- The driver will load & unload your luggage at the shuttle.
- If you need additional help transporting your bags, a $3 gratuity per bag is customary.
Can I bring my bicycle?
- Yes. We can accommodate your bicycle Please mark the appropriate box on the reservation
form so that we bring the appropriate vehicle. The cost for bringing a bicycle is an additional
$20.00 per bike.
What is the cost for children?
- With a paid fare, one child under age 5 rides free.
- Unattended minors must be 10 years of age and have guardian written permission and an
attendant, with ID, to receive them at the airport or drop off location.
- You must provide your own child safety seat. If a child safety seat is not present for children
under age 8, transportation will not be provided.
Can I bring my pet?
- All animals must be clean and well mannered
- Pets under 20 pounds are allowed for an additional $10 per pet and need to be in
airline approved hard carriers only. The carrier will be traveling in the baggage
compartment. Pets over 20 pounds require special consideration and the cost will
vary. (Based on size and available space).
- If you will be bringing a pet or working animal, please notify us when you book your
- "Service animals are defined as dogs that are individually trained to do work or
perform tasks for people with disabilities." If your animal is not a working service
animal, you will be charged $10
Can you pick me up at my home/other location?
- We can occasionally offer undesignated location pick-up or drop-off for an additional $20 per
person each direction.
- Request must be made by email at least 48 hours in advance to allow time for approval. An
unapproved stop, or request made in the "special information" box will not be honored.
- Requested stop location must be within reasonable distance from our stop, at our discretion to
be determined by our route manager.
- May not be available all times of the year. Dependent on capacity, at our discretion.
Can I get a private shuttle?
- Cost is different than the daily shuttle, please call for pricing or click here to book yours. 541-
- If you request a private shuttle, wait time exceeding 30 minutes past scheduled pick up time
will be billed at $20 per half hour until the passenger is in the vehicle.